Different people have different views about...（不同的人对某事物有不同的看法）
2. As for the matter of ..., people's views vary from person to person. （对于某个事情，人们的 观点各不一样）
3. Nowadays, there have been heated discussions on the issue of ...（最近，针对什么问题有着非 常激烈的讨论）
4. Some people are strongly in favor of it while others are against it firmly. In my eyes, ...（有人强烈赞同也有人坚决反对。在我眼中，...）
1. The following reasons may well justify my judgement. （下面的几点原因将很好地证明我的判断）
2. It is true that....,but...（虽然...是个事实，但是...）
3. My personal experience is just a case in point. （我的亲身经历就是一个很好的例证）
4. Compared with A, B is obviously...（和A相比，B明显的..）末段总结论点常用句型：
5. From the analysis above, we can draw a safe conclusion that...（从以上的分析，我们完全可以得出这样的结论）
6. For the reasons mentioned above, it is not difficult to find that...（从以上原因就不难看出...）
首段：Different people have different opinions about___________ . （介绍话题背景） Some people hold that___________ while others argue that___________ . （引出他人观点做铺垫） In my opinion,___________ .
nowadays, more and more people, especially the young are joining in the army of “the moonlight clan”. these people use up their earnings every month without any savings.
is this kind of consumption style great or not? different people hold different opinions. many people think this is a fashionable life style?. while other people object to this kind of consumption style?
weighing these two arguments, i prefer the latter one. in my eyes, though “the moonlight clan” may acquire some satisfaction from their consumption, in the long term, it is unfavorable to their family and career. there is a proverb, one should always prepare for a rainy day.
Now air pollution has become a serious problem.As we know,none of us likes pollution.The government
has done something useful to protect the environment.What should we do as students?We shouldn't leave
rubbish here and there.Don't spit everywhere.Don't step on the grass or pick the flowers.Everyone should
care for wild animals and plant more trees.We should do everything we can to protect the environment.
Hello every one .It is my honor to introduce the situation about the club.During the two month,we have hest many activities ,such as English corner.English talk and so on.
Good morning, everybody!
In this world, there is one thing that is very fair to everybody, whether you are a male or female, young or old, rich or poor. Does anybody know what it is called?
Right. It is time. The topic I am going to present to you today is called “ Treasure Every Minute”.
To realize the value of ONE YEAR, ask a student who failed a grade.
To realize the value of ONE MONTH, ask a mother who gave birth to a premature baby.
To realize the value of ONE WEEK, ask the editor of a weekly newspaper.
To realize the value of ONE HOUR, ask the lovers who are waiting to meet.
To realize the value of ONE MINUTE, ask a person who missed the train.
To realize the value of ONE SECOND, ask a person who just avoided an accident.
To realize the value of ONE MILLISECOND, ask the person who won a silver medal in the Olympics.
Treasure every moment that you have! And treasure it more because you shared it with someone special, special enough to spend your time with.
And remember that time waits for no one. Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift. That's why it's called the present!! The clock is running. Make the most of today.
Good luck, everybody!